Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The best gaming setup...EVAR?!?

So I know my daily blog doesn't come out at around 4 pm EST, but I'm bored. So I'm going to pelt you guys more stuff from my brain. Cooleo. Lets go on with the topic.

So I just want to talk (or type) about my ideal gaming set up. First off you gotta start with the desk. Probably a modern table. Something like this would be pretty sweet.



Just the Keyboard would have to in the center and it would have to have shelves attached to the legs. The desk itself would be bigger and the chair would have to be more ergonomic as well. Three monitors is also nice, with the middle one being a TV. Webcam, sensor bar, mic. All the controls would be interchangable; for example, if I wanted to play like Blur, I could just move the keyboard to the side and put the wheel in the center. Onto the Shelves. One for PS3, One for Xbox 360, One for Wii U, and One for my Laptop. A large collection of games would also be nearby, as well as a drawer for controllers and stuff. The headset would probably be the Razer Banshee, because not only does it look amazing, it actually gives decent sound.

The Logitech G-19 Gaming Keyboard is pretty awesome and would serve as my primary keyboard.

When the word mouse comes up, nothing can compete with the wired Razer Deathadder


The entire thing would be hooked up to highspeed internet and the Laptop would be the Alienware AM18XR2-9545BK. With a couple of one terabyte hardrives near by, just so I don't have to worry about memory.

Well that's it for gaming set-ups from me.

GLHF
-Yutao

No comments:

Post a Comment